Good Sleep Promotes Good Health!
4BetterSleep Center is one of the most comprehensive sleep disorder treatment centers in Texas. Located in Dallas, we are one of the few centers to offer in one location, a medical evaluation by a physician certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine, and a state of the art sleep laboratory for patient sleep studies. Let us help you put your sleep problems to bed!
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Answer Yes to Any of These Questions?
- Have you been told that you snore loudly?
- Have you been told that you hold your breath at night?
- Do you have a difficult time waking up in the morning?
- Do you feel tired and sleepy during the day?
- Do you fall asleep or feel sleepy while driving?
- Do you fall asleep or feel sleepy at work or in a meeting?
- Do you fall asleep or feel sleepy while reading or watching TV?
- Do you have trouble going to sleep at night?
- Do you have trouble staying asleep at night?
- Have you been told that you kick your leg(s) while sleeping?
- Do you have memory issues?
- Do you have problems concentrating?
- Do you feel moody or irritated?
- Do you sleepwalk?
- Do you have nightmares or night terrors?
Why Should I Care?
Sleep Deprivation is Associated with:
- Heart disease, Coronary Artery Disease, Congestive Heart Failure
- High blood pressure
- Learning disabilities
- Problems with mood
Like food and water, sleep is a basic human appetite that must be met. Sleep is crucial to human existence and most require 8 hours per night.
You must sleep to be alert, attentive and focused, in other words, to function coherently. The role of sleep may be best understood when it becomes deficient or disordered. Sleep Deprivation results in adverse effects including slowed reaction times, impaired learning and memory recall, diminished motivation and negative mood to name a few.
In addition, sleep deprivation exacerbates symptoms of many illnesses, contributes to premature death through a number of means and results in lost productivity and property destruction totaling billions of dollars annually.
What Can I Do About It?
Get Evaluated, Properly Tested and Learn Your Options
At 4BetterSleep Center we offer, the best medical expertise for evaluation, the most advanced computer diagnostic technology for sleep studies, a quiet upscale overnight sleep lab and the knowledge of the latest advancement and treatments in sleep science.
At 4BetterSleep, our Medical Director, P. Terrence Moore, M.D., is Board Certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine. Because of his expertise in both the brain and sleep, Dr. Moore understands how disordered sleep can affect one’s memory, mental clarity, mood and motivation. Likewise, he knows that many neurological disorders such as epilepsy and MS both may affect sleep in such patients. Conversely, these diseases may themselves be affected by problematic sleep for various reasons.
Dr. Moore oversees all aspects of the comprehensive evaluation and treatment program. Clinical and test results are generally within 24 hours. Dr. Moore is personally available to consult with you or your referring physician regarding your sleep study results and treatment recommendations.
Good Sleep Leads to:
- Increased sense of well being
- Improved productivity
- Fewer problems with chronic health conditions
Let us help you put your sleep problems to bed, so you can Wake up to Life Again!